I love you, man is a Comedy starring Paul Rudd and Jason Segel. And is directed by John Hamburg. The same guy that directed Along Came Polly and Co-Wrote Meet the Parents, Meet the Fockers, and Zoolander. I love you, man also stars Rashida Jones, Jaime Pressly, Jon Favreau, J.K. Simmons, Andy Sandberg, and Lou Ferrigno.

The film starts off with Peter Klaven (Rudd) proposing to his girlfriend Zooey (Jones) at some lot that Peter is trying to sell for a client. After this whole scene the movie gets kind of slow for about 15 minutes. Basically the movie introduces you to all the extra characters in the story. And you find out that Peter has no real friends. So after he overhears his Fiancee and her friends talking about how clingy a guy with no friends is, he decides to try to find some friends, and hopefully a best man for his wedding.

After a bunch of failed attempts of making friends, he meets Sidney Fife (Segel) at an open house. And this is where the movie starts to pick up and start to get good. The direction of this film is pretty good I have to say, the acting is also pretty decent. The jokes in this movie are very funny too. I don’t think I recall many used jokes in this film so I would have to say the originality is very high.

Rudd and Segels performance as main stars was excellent!

These two goofballs will keep you laughing 80% of the movie. That doesn’t mean the other 20% is bad either, you have to remember all the other actors in the movie. They fill in the remainding 20% and do a dang good job too. I recommend you check this film out if you like to laugh.

Rated R for pervasive language, including crude and sexual references.